For the latest updates and information regarding King Township’s response to the virus and plans for re-opening, please click here.
How to Register - Online Registration
The most convenient way to register for your program or fitness session is through our online registration software PerfectMind. Follow the steps below to register today!
- Set up a family account online through PerfectMind
- Select the Programs tab for a list of program options
- Select the Register button located on the program details page to begin the registration process
- Select the Membership tab to purchase a fitness membership or to renew your expiring membership
- Select the Facilities tab to view facility availability
- Registration for a program or membership is complete and confirmed once payment is made in full
- Visa, MasterCard and AMEX is accepted through our online registration software.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registration
Where to Register
- King Heritage & Cultural Centre - 2920 King Road, King City, 905-833-2331
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday - Saturday 10am-4pm
- King Township Municipal Centre - 2585 King Road, King City, 905-833-5321
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Trisan Centre - 25 Dillane Drive, Schomberg, 905-939-1216
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 6am-1pm or 3pm-9pm; Saturday - Sunday 8am-4pm